Tiger Shuttle Terms, Conditions and Privacy policies
- A mask must be worn to board and ride the shuttle.
- If you forget your mask, you may purchase one for $5.
- Yes, that is stupid expensive. Please remember your mask.
Shuttle departure time and late arrivals
- To stay on schedule and to be respectful of your fellow pilots, the shuttle will leave ON-TIME.
- The scheduled departure time is from Seattle Paragliding.
- The shuttle driver will announce loading 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time and at 3, 2, 1 minutes prior to deparure.
- Please be on the shuttle and seat belted in at the departure time.
- The shuttle will leave Seattle Paragliding exactly at its scheduled departure time.
- If there are passengers scheduled to load in the LZ, the shuttle will then stop in the LZ.
- Please bake whatever buffer time is required for Issaquah-Hobart backups and finding parking. The shuttle cannot wait if you are arriving at the shuttle's scheduled departure time.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of digital credits which can be used for future shuttle reservations.
- Until an automated feature exists for cancellations, you must cancel a reservation via email to email@example.com.
- To cancel a reservation, send your email your reservation is under and the shuttle run date and time you would like to cancel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The time of your email will determine the refund policy below.
Refund PolicyGenerally, we will following the refund policy below. Management does understand things sometimes are out of our control, and may provide a grace refund in exceptional and rare cases.
Full refund (via digital credits)
- Cancelling more than 4 hours prior to departure time.
- Cancelling at any time conditions have deteriorated and become unsafe to fly (blown out, East winds, rain)
50% refund (via digital credits)
- Cancelling inside 4 hours but more than 2 hours
Refunds will generally not be for the following, but may be at Tiger Shuttle's discretion
- Cancelling within 2-hours of shuttle departure
- Late arrival / not availalble to board when the shuttle departs
Dignity and Respect
- Please treat your driver and fellow passengers with dignity and respect.
- The Tiger Shuttle reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is unable to do so.
That's about it!
If you have any questions, email support@TigerShuttle.com