Tiger Shuttle Terms, Conditions and Privacy policies
- Mask are recommended when riding the shuttle.
Shuttle departure time and late arrivals
- To stay on schedule and to be respectful of your fellow pilots, the shuttle leaves on time.
- The scheduled departure time is from the landing zone.
- Please be on the shuttle and by the scheduled departure time.
- As of 9/1/2021, the shuttle no longer stops at Seattle Paragliding.
- Please allow buffer time for Issaquah-Hobart backups and finding parking.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of digital credits which can be used for future shuttle reservations.
- Until an automated feature exists for cancellations, you must cancel a reservation via email to email@example.com.
- To cancel a reservation, send your email your reservation is under and the shuttle run date and time you would like to cancel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The time of your email will determine the refund policy below.
Refund PolicyGenerally, we will follow the refund policy below. Management does understand things sometimes are out of our control, and may provide a grace refund in exceptional cases.
Full refund (via digital credits)
- Cancelling more than 1 hour prior to departure time.
- Cancelling at any time conditions have deteriorated and become unsafe to fly (blown out, East winds, rain)
- Cancelling because you were in the air having an awesome flight. We don't expect you to land just to make your shuttle reservation. Have a great flight!
50% refund (via digital credits)
- Cancelling inside 1 hour but more than 20 minutes
Refunds will generally not be for the following, but may be at Tiger Shuttle's discretion
- Cancelling within 20 minutes of departure
- Late arrival / not availalble to board when the shuttle departs
Dignity and Respect
- Please treat your driver and fellow passengers with dignity and respect.
- The Tiger Shuttle reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is unable to do so.
That's about it!
If you have any questions, email support@TigerShuttle.com